1) I want to go college, preferably in California because all of my relatives live there. I already have five colleges that I am thinking of applying to which is a good sign. But I still don't know what I want to major in yet but definitely something that does not require a lot of extra years of studying.
2) I want to get married and have four or five children, and they must be nice. My husband must also be nice. I don't care if he's Korean or not. I asked my parents too and they said they don't care either so that's good, except I think he'll have to know some Korean so he can communicate with my mom. I have decided that if I don't get married by the age of 30, then I will never marry and remain single for the rest of my life. I'm sure I can deal with that.
3) I want to travel around the world and learn my dream languages: Arabic, Chinese and Russian. Boo yah! That makes seven languages...or six and a half. Then I will take up kendo lessons because apparently that is the first step to learning how to sword fight. I am planning to take kick boxing soon so hopefully that will increase my reflex skills which is essential for sword fighting. Do you know who this reminds me of? Jason Bourne. He's my hero. I want to be like him when I grow up...minus the killing part. I'd have amazing memorization skills and I'd be able to handle difficult situations with a cool attitude. I'm also really good at putting little clues or pieces together. Maybe I should become a CIA agent...
8 comments:
Looks like you have pretty much everything planned out.Are you sure about being like Jason Bourne though and about learning how to wield a sword? Just don't hurt yourself.
Wow, thats weird...the languages iw ould want to learn are arabic and mandarin too. but i think watching the bourne identity on friday had an effect on you...
And now your cover it totally blown.
You know none of us will ever believe you when you tell us that you're something boring like a librarian. We all will know that after dark you enter your secret sanctum and save the world.
Seriously though, what would you have to major in to become the next Jason Bourne?
You're awesome Julie, I can't wait to hear what the rest of your life brings. Should be exciting.
Wow, I guess you didn't change your mind about your future life with a husband..
But I do respect you about having a hero like Jason Bourne and wanting to be like him and save the world.
Your post was actually quite entertaining..
Sounds like your future is going to be full of adventures. Good luck with learning Russian. The grammar is annoying.
Your post greatly amused me. I was trying to imagine you as a CIA agent with 4-5 "nice" children and a husband who could speak a little Korean (and was OK with you studying several languages, kick boxing, and sword fighting on the side). :)
If one of us eventually became a writer we could chronicle your exploits in a book titled something like: The Ahn Exculpation
:)
Good luck in whatever you do! That is so exciting.. be sure and teach all your children all those languages so that they are cool too.
Julie, you will be an amazing sword-fighting-multiple-language-speaking-secret agent! Do you still have that long list of requirements for your future husband? The only ones I remember are that he has to be able to cook and dance...
Post a Comment